Today, we learned that two Xiaomi phones are getting their own portions of MIUI update. The Xiaomi Mi 11 is getting the MIUI 184.108.40.206.RKBCNXM update (the stable version size is 362MB), while the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is getting the MIUI 12.5.5 update.
Xiaomi Mi 11
As for the Mi 11, this update optimizes the system temperature rise experience; updates the Google security patch (2021#06) to improve system security; fixes the abnormal flickering of the progress bar notification problem; fixes the problem that the knuckle tapping screenshot fails after turning off the game acceleration.
- Optimize system temperature rise experience
- Updates Google security patch (2021#06) to improve system security
Status bar, notification bar
- Fixes an issue where the content of the lock screen notification display animation freezes after the face is unlocked
- Fixes the problem of abnormal flashing of progress bar notifications
- Fixes the display abnormality when receiving the floating notification position in landscape mode
- Fixes the desktop corner label not updating when receiving notification when the screen is locked
- Fixes an issue where the knuckle tapping on the screenshot failed after turning off the game acceleration
Xiaomi officially stated that in the future, MIUI will introduce a performance mode and a balanced mode to facilitate manual adjustment by users to meet game performance.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
This update fixes the problem of fingerprint unlocking failure as well as the problem of data disconnection.
Generally, MIUI 12.5 has been greatly upgraded in system dynamics, sound effects and tactile design. The system memory usage has dropped by an average of 35%, power consumption by 25%, and super wallpaper power consumption by up to 40%.