Now Microsoft Windows 10 ISO Update file is available for download. The userս can upgrade from any version of Windows.
If you want to start from scratch installing the ISO, you can download Windows 10 November 2019 Update. Windows 10 ISO is available through the Microsoft Download topic, but if you try to access a Windows computer on the download page, you will be forced to download the Media Creation Tool. Media Creation Tool can also download and create Windows 10 install media, but users do not get the disc image.
Fortunately, there is an easier way you can download the Windows 10 version of the 1909 ISO file without using the Windows Media Creation Tool. So, the users can modify the settings through the browser’s user agent settings.
This technique is applicable for Google Chrome, Firefox, two versions of Microsoft Edge and other known browsers.
Windows 10 ISO Fast Download Instructions:
· Start the Google browser or the Chromium Edge browser.
· Go to Microsoft’s official Windows 10 download page.
· Click “download the tools” and you will get a named Media CreationTool file. To get the ISO, press the F12 key and open the “developer tools”.
· Click the ”console” option.
· If necessary, click the “console” tab bottom of the screen next to the menu button.
· Select “network conditions”.
· In the “network conditions’, next to the “user-agent” option, uncheck the “automatically select” option. With this step, the user can select the desired user agent.
· The user can also choose the “Google Chrome–Android-mobile” version, simply refresh the page, but do not turn off developer settings pane.
· View the ISO page.
· From the drop-down menu, select Windows 10 July 2019 update and then click Confirm. It will ask the user to select the installation media of the language. The user needs to select the “PC currently used configuration” and then from “Settings” choose “region and language” to verify the current configuration.
• Choose 64 bit or 32 bit, then start to download the file.
By the user proxy settings for Google Chrome, the user can bypass the relevant tools and get the image copy of Windows 10 ISO.
Windows 10 ISO file size is about 4GB. The user can also use the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive.