This afternoon, Redmi held the Redmi K30 Pro flagship smartphone launch conference in Beijing. The Redmi K30 Pro is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, and also supports a new generation of UFS 3.1 and a new generation of LPDDR5. It also uses a pop-up true full-screen and 3D quad curved body.
The Redmi K30 Pro Standard Edition 6GB + 128GB is priced at 2999 yuan ($425), 8GB + 128GB is priced at 3399 yuan ($481), and 8GB + 256GB is priced at 3699 yuan ($524). The Redmi K30 Pro Zoom version 8GB + 128GB is priced at 3799 yuan ($538) and the 8GB + 256GB is priced at 3999 yuan ($566).
It will be available for sale at 10 am on March 27.
In terms of appearance, the Redmi K30 Pro features the ultimate full screen. It has a 92.7% screen ratio, and there are no water drops and no holes. It supports 0.58 seconds of fast pop-up front camera. By the way, the latter has 5 kinds of colorful light effects. The rear uses a quad-camera placed in the center. The symmetric appearance is inspired by the stellar system. Also, the phone boasts of a 3D four-curved fuselage, with four colors of sky blue, moon white, space gray, and star ring purple.
Designing pop-up full-screen 5G smartphones doubles the number of components. So this explains why the Redmi K30 Pro uses a ‘sandwich’ motherboard design to achieve ultra-high integration and 4700mAh battery.
Hardware and Performance
In the performance configuration, the Redmi K30 Pro is equipped with the Snapdragon 865 flagship processor, which improves the architecture performance by 20%. LPDDR5 new-generation memory technology comes with a maximum transmission bandwidth of 44GB/s. UFS 3.1 new-generation flash protocol has a read and write speed of 777MB/s. The phone also sports a dual-mode 5G 360-degree surround integrated antenna and Wi-Fi 6 protocol.
The Redmi K30 Pro supports 33W fast charging, which only takes 63 minutes to fill the phone. In terms of heat dissipation, the Redmi K30 Pro is equipped with a stainless steel VC soaking plate and a mid-frame VC integrated technology, while achieving a large VC cooling area coverage to achieve all-dimensional three-dimensional cooling of smartphones.
The Redmi K30 Pro features a 64MP super clear main camera, which supports the HEIF format. The zoom version is upgraded to dual OIS (optical image stabilization), four-axis image stabilization. It also supports 30x digital zoom. Instead, the K30 Pro standard version is equipped with a 50mm telephoto macro lens, the industry’s first true telephoto macro lens. There is also a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens that supports 123° wide-angle shooting.
The phone supports 8K video recording, smooth zooming, dual-lens relay activation, movie format, one-click Vlog, magic day change, automatic adaptation of the PTZ, new super documents ID photocopying, etc. The front facing camera has a 20MP AI beauty camera, supporting 120 frames slow motion, and support time-lapse shooting.
The entire Redmi K30 Pro series uses Samsung AMOLED high-quality screens with 360° automatic brightness.
- Samsung E3 AMOLED high-quality screen, peak brightness 1200nit
- 5000000: 1 ultra-high contrast, supports HDR10+
- 360° light sense automatic brightness, timely adjustment of brightness under multiple light sources
- TÜV Rheinland Global Eye Protection Certification.
- Game frame full frame experience, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- linear motor vibration sense, 3 times the intensity perception
- the first flexible sound cavity
- HIFI sound quality, independent audio chip, Hi-Res Audio certification
- 1216 linear speaker, Smart PA puts out loud.
- Super Bluetooth, 400 meters + no disconnection
- New-generation ultra-thin screen optical fingerprint, identification area increased by 10%
- Dual-frequency GPS + barometer precise positioning and navigation
- Multi-function NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, infrared remote control.